In all probabilities, yes. The Agile Certified Practitioner Certification (ACP) from PMI ,that is PMI-ACP certification ,has been designed for professionals aspiring to quicken their career growth in Project Management, especially in Agile methodology. This is a certification that has the power to propel you leaps ahead in your career trajectory that will fetch you promotions and greater remunerational rewards in the field of Project Management, especially if you are
- a Project Manager/Associate Project Manager
- Project Sponsor,
- Project Planner, Developer,
- Designer, Tester, Product Owner,
- Team Leader/Team Manager,
- Project Controller, Scrum Master,
- Scrum team member, or a Quality Assurance Staff with Agile based project experience.
Numerous big names in the IT corporate sector depend on Agile for the successful delivery of their projects with complete client satisfaction. These are the organizations that are always a step ahead of their competitors and are constantly on the lookout for high enduring Agile professionals.
PMI-ACP certification mandates a rigorous pre-evaluation through a certification exam that spans 3 hours and evaluates a candidate on the following Agile knowledge areas:
- Agile Methodologies, Principles, and Processes,
- Value-Based Prioritization & Delivery,
- Stakeholder Engagement,
- Team Performance and Leadership,
- Planning, Monitoring & Adapting,
- Problem Detection and Solving, and
- Continuous Product, Process& People Improvement.
In addition, PMI-ACP certification also mandates a pre-experience of at least 16 months of working on general projects and 12 months of working on Agile projects along with mandatory training of 21 hours for the certification exam. Therefore, you also need to find a very good training institute that will thoroughly prepare you for the certification exam. We hope you find success in your Agile – PM endeavours.
For more details about the Certification ,please browse our PMI-ACP page. https://zoctech.com/pmi-agile-certified-professional/.