CIPM Training & Certification Course
Zoc’s Certified Information Privacy Manager (or CIPM) course is an asset for professionals working in a privacy management administration. The course provides the skill set to take up leadership roles and manage privacy programs in all of its stages.
About CIPM Certification Course
The CIPM certification employs a privacy program operational lifecycle to show your comprehension and skills necessary to use privacy and data protection practices while creating, assessing, and improving a privacy program. The program was developed due to the urgent requirement for collecting and compiling best practices for managing privacy operations. The CIPM certification program will give you a thorough grasp of creating, constructing, and running Data Privacy Management Programs.
- No prerequisite or knowledge is needed for this course
Agile & Scrum
CIPM Course Curriculum
The CIPM course curriculum is a full round-up of creating and building a privacy program and formulating a business vision. The course can help create company goals and communicate with stakeholders. Additionally, it educates experts on the knowledge and abilities to operationalize privacy and reduce reputational risks associated with improper handling of personal data.
- Creating an organizational vision
- Establishing a Data Governance model
- Defining a privacy program
- Structuring the privacy team
- Develop the Privacy Program Framework
- Implement the Privacy Program Framework
- Develop Appropriate Metrics
- Document current baseline of your privacy program
- Processors and third-party vendor assessment
- Physical Assessments
- Mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures
- Privacy Assessments and Documentation
- Information security practices
- Privacy by Design
- Integrate privacy requirements and representation into functional areas across the organization
- Other Organizational Measures
- Data-subject information requests and privacy rights
- Privacy incident response
Skills You Learn
Our Training Modalities
Online Live Classes
Why Choose ZOC?
Best Accredited Trainer
Free Career Mentoring
Internationally Recognised Certifications
We are a well-known Accredited Training & Certification Organization, offering more than 75 globally recognized professional certifications.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
No Hidden Charges
Who can join?
Gratifying Reviews From ZOC Learners
AWS Developer Associate FAQs
The Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM) credential, which equips privacy and data protection professionals with all the necessary tools, can be used to design, maintain, and manage an enterprise-wide privacy program during its entire lifecycle. CIPMs are informed about privacy regulations and how to implement them within their organizations.
Marketing, finance, human resources, and customer service departments all risk financial loss and brand impact due to their companies’ privacy requirements. With the help of the CIPM certification, professionals may operationalize privacy and lower the reputational risks connected to the careless handling of personal data.
The CIPM exam is a multiple-choice and scenario-based exam. You have to answer 90 questions within a time limit of 150 minutes. The total mark allotted for the paper is 500 (with a 300 pass mark).
Yes, because a CIPM certification is valid for two years. Over the course of your certificate, you must adhere to two minimal standards to keep your credential:
- Pay a yearly maintenance charge for your certificate (included in the IAPP membership price).
- Complete 20 hours of continuing privacy education (CPE).
There are no specific prerequisites for the CIPM course. However, it is recommended for professionals working in privacy administrations or looking to establish and manage privacy programs.
The current examination fee for the CIPM course is $550. You can contact the ZOC Tech team for the best price and discount offers on training and training material.