Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) Training & Certification Course
Validate your knowledge and skills of agile practices by doing PMI accredited Agile Certified Practitioner course. Become a trained Agile professional and implement your learnings.
Accredited by :
- A secondary degree
- 21 Contact hours of training in agile practices.
- General project experience of 12 months gained within the last 5 years. Current certification of PMP or PgMP will satisfy the prerequisite for doing ACP certification. However, it is a necessity for PMI-ACP.
- Agile project experience of 8 months gained within last 3 years.
PMI- ACP Course Curriculum
PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) - 3 Day (24 Hours)
- PMI-ACP® Exam Particulars Overview
- PMI-ACP® Exam Particulars
- PMI-ACP® Candidate Requirements
- PMI-ACP® Candidate Fees
- PMI-ACP® Exam Application Process
- Core Agile Concepts Overview
- Traditional Project Management Methodologies
- Drawbacks of Waterfall Methodologies
- Agile Approach
- Empirical Process Control
- Agile and Traditional Project Management
- Choice of Methodologies/Frameworks
- The Agile Manifesto Overview
- Manifesto Contributors
- Manifesto Values
- Manifesto Principles
- Common Agile Methodology Elements Overview
- Project (Product; Release) Initiation
- Agile Planning
- Iteration Planning and Executing
- Project Initiation Overview
- Determine Project Justifications and Metrics
- Provide Value-Driven Delivery
- Write Project Vision Statement
- Create Project Charter
- Identify Stakeholders and Leader/Coach
- Form Project Team
- Agile Teams and Team Space Overview
- Scrum Master/Coach
- Product Owner/Customer
- Team Members/Developers (XP)
- Trackers and Testers
- Other Roles
- Team Space
- Physical Space Recommendations
- Agile Planning Overview
- Develop Epics and Stories
- Create Stories
- Non-Customer Facing Stories
- Personas and Extreme Personas
- Story Maps
- Estimating Stories
- Prioritizing Stories
- Create Product Backlog
- Create Product Roadmap
- Conduct Release Planning
- Create Parking Lot
- Iterations/Sprints Overview
- Velocity Determination
- Iteration Planning Meeting
- Iteration Planning Guidelines
- Daily Standup Meetings
- Progress Tracking
- Velocity Tracking
- Interpersonal Aspects of Agile Overview
- Methodologies and Uncertainty
- Coach/Scrum Master
- Team Motivation
- Soft Skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Active listening
- Conflict Resolution
- Speed Leas’ Model of Group Conflict
- Conducting Retrospectives
- Mindsets of Agile Coaches
- Leadership Stages
- Key Coaching Responsibilities
- Agile Methodologies Overview
- XP and Scrum Terms
- XP Terms and Concepts
- XP Primary Practices
- XP Corollary Practices
- Lean Software Development
- Seven Principles of Lean
- Seven Types of Muda
- Core Beliefs of Lean-Agile Software Development
- Other Principles of Lean-Agile Software Development
- Value Stream Mapping
- Lean-Agile Software Development Portfolio Management
Skills You Learn
PMI-ACP Course Introduction
Who can join
Why Choose ZOC?
Best Accredited Trainer
We provide the best training by an experienced & accredited trainer. Our trainers are highly qualified and have decades of experience in the subject.
If the participant is having problems with his/her career or skills or is depressed due to lack of promotion, we offer free career mentoring and point out the right path for him/her.
Internationally Recognised Certifications
We are a well-known Accredited Training & Certification Organization, offering more than 75 globally recognized professional certifications.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
Ensure your success in the certification exam. You are covered with 100% money back guarantee.®
Guaranteed Pass in Training Certification. Our trainers discuss real time scenarios so that the participant can learn easily.
No Hidden Charges
Course fee includes training fee, exam fee, certification fee & all taxes. We do not charge any additional/hidden fees.
Gratifying Reviews From ZOC Learners
PMI - ACP Training FAQs
It is not required that you have to complete one certification to do the other. Non-PMI members can also apply for this certification.
The application form for PMI ACP certification is available on the PMI.oeg website. Click on the “Apply” button on the web pages. Fill in all the details in the application as any missing information will delay your process.
If you fail the exam, you can attempt the exam two more times in your one-year eligibility period.
You have one year time period to take your exam from your approval date. If you skip the duration then you have to re-apply.
Everyone’s learning style and grasping power are different. So learning hours may vary from individual. However, on average, a person studying 17-20 hours can pass the exam on the first attempt.
It takes typically five business days to complete the application process. Application processes submitted by mails usually take 10 business days. But corporate applications submitted by mail may take up to 20 business days.
Stay updated for new courses
Subscribe For Newsletter