AWS Developer Associate
ZOC’s AWS Developer Associate certification is a popular course meant for experienced and aspiring developers to understand the best practices of cloud security.
About AWS Developer Associate Certification Course
Designed by Amazon Web Services (AWS), the global leader in cloud computing, the course is centered on learning basic and advanced developer skills with a focus on AWS components like S3, Dynamo DB, Elastic Beanstalk, and Cloud Formation. The curriculum includes chapters on writing code and designing scalable applications, application security and testing, and developer tools. It is a certified training course that proves effective in a cloud-first environment wherein AWS principles can be applied.
Accredited by :
Participants need not have any prior work experience or skills of AWS services. However, it’s recommended to:
- Possess general knowledge of web application development
- Have a basic understanding of stateless and loosely coupled distributed applications, API interface development, relational and non-relational databases, and messaging and queuing services
- Complete the AWS Technical Essentials course
Agile & Scrum
AWS Developer Associate Curriculum
Duration - 2 Days (24 Hours)
Both freshers and experienced developers can enroll for this certification course. The course covers training modules required to become an AWS Solutions Architect Certified Professional responsible for the design, planning, and deployment of cloud initiatives. Learning AWS is critical for employees to stay up-to-date with the latest features and services, and gain practical knowledge of cloud computing. On the other hand, the course makes organizations future-proof and bridges the cloud skill gap among their employees.
- Deploying written code in AWS using existing CI/CD pipelines, processes, and patterns
- Deploy applications using AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Prepare the application deployment package to be deployed to AWS
- Deploy serverless applications
- Make authenticated calls to AWS services
- Implement encryption using AWS services
- Implement application authentication and authorization
- Write code for serverless applications
- Translate functional requirements into application design
- Implement application design into application code
- Write code that interacts with AWS services by using APIs, SDKs, and AWS CLI
- Optimize applications to best use AWS services and features
- Migrate existing application code to run on AWS
- Write code that can be monitored
- Perform root cause analysis on faults found in testing or production
Skills You Learn
Our Training Modalities
Online Live Classes
Why Choose ZOC?
Best Accredited Trainer
Free Career Mentoring
Internationally Recognised Certifications
We are a well-known Accredited Training & Certification Organization, offering more than 75 globally recognized professional certifications.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
No Hidden Charges
Who can join?
Gratifying Reviews From ZOC Learners
AWS Developer Associate FAQs
Learning AWS is essential, especially as enterprises increasingly migrate to cloud computing platforms. The switch to the cloud requires specialized skill sets and knowledge, which this certification fulfills. It introduces new AWS-related services and features to employees in a dynamic business setup.
Meet the eligibility criteria for the examination to enroll for the certification course. Complete the course within the specified duration to take off your journey in the AWS career path.
No. Freshers with no previous experience of cloud computing environments can also enroll.
The entire course costs an applicant $150. However, feel free to connect with the ZOC Tech team for special discounts and best prices on training materials.
The exam consists of 40-60 questions, a combination of multiple-choice and multiple-answers.
Applicants can prepare for the examination by referring to the extensive study material, attempting mock tests, participating in practice sessions, and completing end projects under the able guidance of industry experts across the globe.
The AWS Certified Developer Associate certificate is valid for three years post which you need to apply for recertification.