Certify your IT profile to Upgrade
ITIL 4 is the updated version of ITIL V3 launched on February 2019. ITIL V4 evolved to flexibly transit the existing scheme of organizations to the modern digital environment with the practice of integrated Agile, DevOps and Lean concepts. Getting ITIL 4 or reaccredited from ITIL v3 helps the IT Professionals to keep their pace & stand relevant in this rapid changing complex IT market.
ITIL 4 Certification Scheme
ITIL 4 Certification scheme has four levels.
- ITIL 4 Managing Professional
- ITIL 4 Strategic Leader
Professionals who earned the ITIL v3 Foundation certification can move to the ITIL 4 Foundation to keep up with new skills & technologies, whereas the Intermediate certified professionals should continue with ITILv3 journey to acquire required skills.
Who Can take?
All Individuals who are interested in IT service management.
- IT Managers / Support teams
- System Administrators / Analysts
- Operations Managers
- Database Administrators
- Service Delivery Professionals
- Quality Analysts
- Application Management team / Development team
ITIL Foundation Certification
After earning ITIL4 Foundation Certification you can move to ITIL Intermediate or ITIL Practitioner certifications to advance your IT service management career.
ITIL Foundation Exam format
- Closed book exam
- 40 MCQS – 60 minutes duration
- 26 marks out of 40 – 65% Score
ITIL 4 Foundation prerequisite
- No Prerequisites
ITIL 4 Foundation Syllabus
ITIL Managing Professional Certification
ITIL MP is aimed at technical specialists and digital teams to provide practical and technical information on the successful execution of IT-capable services, teams and workflows.
ITIL Managing Professional has four modules. The aspirants need to complete all modules to be an ITIL Managing Professional.
- ITIL Specialist Create, Deliver and Support
- ITIL Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value
- ITIL Specialist High-Velocity IT
- ITIL Strategist Direct, Plan and Improve.
ITIL Managing Professional prerequisite
- Candidates must be ITIL4 Foundation Certifiedfor every module of ITIL MP
ITIL Managing Professional Transition Module
The ITIL MP transition module was developed to help professionals with ITIL V3 certification. The transition module enables candidates to acquire ITIL MP in one exam that covers the key elements of all four Managing Professional modules.
- ITIL V3 experts can move to ITIL 4 MP transition module
- Candidates having 17 V3 credits can transit to ITIL 4 MP transition module
ITIL MP Transition Module Syllabus
ITIL Strategic Leader
ITIL Strategic Leader is aimed at clear evolution of digital services apart from IT operations. It demonstrates that an individual has a clear understanding on how IT plays an important role in influencing and directing business strategies.
ITIL Strategic Leader has two modules. The aspirants need to complete both the modules to be an ITIL Strategic Leader
- TIL 4 Strategist Direct, Plan and Improve
- ITIL 4 Leader Digital and IT Strategy.
ITIL Strategic Leader prerequisite
- Candidates must be ITIL4 Foundation Certified for every module of ITIL SL