Certify your IT profile to Upgrade
ITIL v4 certification is the updated version of ITIL V3 launched in February 2019. It evolved to flexibly transit the existing scheme of organizations to the modern digital environment with the practice of integrated Agile, DevOps, and Lean concepts. Getting ITIL 4 or reaccredited from ITIL v3 helps the IT Professionals to keep their pace & stand relevant in this rapidly changing complex IT market.
ITIL v4 Certification Scheme
The ITIL v4 Certification scheme has four levels –
- ITIL 4 Managing Professional
- ITIL 4 Strategic Leader
So, the professionals who earned the ITIL v3 Foundation certification can move to the ITIL 4 Foundation to keep up with new skills & technologies. Similarly, the intermediate certified professionals should continue with the ITIL v3 journey to acquire the required skills.
Who Can take?
Luckily, all Individuals who are interested in IT service management can take these certifications. Commonly, people with below-mentioned professions show more interest in it –
- IT Managers / Support teams
- System Administrators / Analysts
- Operations Managers
- Database Administrators
- Service Delivery Professionals
- Quality Analysts
- Application Management team / Development team
ITIL v4 Foundation Certification
After earning ITIL v4 Foundation Certification, you can move to ITIL Intermediate or ITIL Practitioner certifications to advance your IT service management career.
ITIL Foundation Exam format –
- Closed book exam
- 40 MCQS – 60 minutes duration
- 26 marks out of 40 – 65% Score
ITIL 4 Foundation prerequisite
- Luckily, there is no prerequisites for ITIL 4 Foundation certification.
ITIL 4 Foundation Syllabus
ITIL Managing Professional Certification
This certification aimed at technical specialists and digital teams. And, it provides practical and technical information on the successful execution of IT-capable services, teams, and workflows.
Generally, ITIL Managing Professional has four modules –
- ITIL Specialist Create, Deliver and Support.
- ITIL Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value.
- ITIL Specialist High-Velocity IT.
- And, ITIL Strategist Direct, Plan, and Improve.
But, the aspirants need to complete all modules to be ITIL Managing Professional.
ITIL Managing Professional prerequisite
The only condition for every module of ITIL MP is candidates must be ITIL 4 Foundation.
ITIL Managing Professional Transition Module
The ITIL MP transition module was developed to help professionals with ITIL V3 certification. So, the transition module enables candidates to acquire ITIL MP in one exam. And, it covers the key elements of all four Managing Professional modules.
- ITIL V3 experts can move to ITIL 4 MP transition module.
- Further, the candidates having 17 V3 credits can transit to ITIL 4 MP transition module.
ITIL MP Transition Module Syllabus
ITIL Strategic Leader
The ITIL Strategic Leader certification has aimed at the clear evolution of digital services apart from IT operations. Further, it demonstrates that an individual has a clear understanding of how IT plays an important role in influencing and directing business strategies.
This program has two modules –
- ITIL 4 Strategist Direct, Plan, and Improve.
- ITIL 4 Leader Digital and IT Strategy.
To be an ITIL Strategic Leader, the aspirants need to complete both modules.
ITIL Strategic Leader prerequisite
- For every module of ITIL SL, the candidates must be ITIL 4 Foundation Certified.