TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Enrolments will only be confirmed on receipt of a signed registration Form along with any relevant commitment to pay or by paying some booking amount at-least 10 days prior to the commencement of agreed course.
- Full Payment must be received prior to course commencement, unless authorized in writing by ZOC staff member or to approved customers.
- Payment Mode: – Cheque / Cash / Online Transfer / Bank Deposit / DD
- Payment made thru Credit Card will incur additional charge levied by bank.
- Fees include courseware, training facility, trainer charges,
- ZOC will strive to conduct the course as planned, but reserves all the rights to reschedule or cancel the course without assigning any reason.
- Course Reschedule Policy: Amount paid towards course fee for all courses are strictly NOT REFUNDABLE, unless authorized by ZOC in writing.
- Course Fees Refund Policy: Please refer to the refund policy Available with the Program Coordinator. (Request should come at-least 7 working days in advance for any kind of consideration regarding Cancellation or postponement of enrolment from candidate)
- Transfer or booking made less than seven working days will incur an administration fee of min. 5000/-, transfer must be used within 6 months. An alternate participant for the course can be substituted at any time for no additional charge. Refund and/or transfer will not be provided for any participant who fails to attend the course.
- The Complete fee for the course has to be paid as per the due date stated in the invoice/mail else Zoc reserve the right to cancel the registration and the amount paid would not be refundable.
- We may have to cancel any particular Program/batch due to inclement weather, instructor illness, insufficient enrollment or other unforeseen circumstances. We will make all reasonable efforts to reschedule a cancelled class and you may transfer the training fee you have paid to a future class.
- Please note that we charge cancellation fee to compensate for our fixed expenses including hotel bookings, instructor fees, etc. still incase Zoc approve to refund you amount in partial or full amount, then your refund will process in 30 days time of cancellation request.
Policy regarding Zoc bearing Re-Exam Fees:
- Student should confirm his registration 10 days in advance, and ask for his Pre-Course material copy.
- Participants must read PRE-COURSE Material at-least 5 days in advance, along with a basic training, so that he/she is aware of subjects matter in training.
- Participants must solve the min.2 sample paper, available with coordinator before training.
- Participants must attend the complete training course.