It is common for mid-level professionals in IT and systems auditing to rethink their present skill set and remuneration after a certain period of time. In order to advance in the field and level up your pay package, upskilling is the proven and most beneficial course.
Internationally acclaimed and widely sought after, the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification is one way to do so. CISA certification eligibility applies to professionals with a minimum of 5 years of experience in IS/IT audit, control, security, and assurance. It is considered a benchmark for IT systems operations and management skills.
Benefits of CISA course and certification in India
As a global standard, the value of a CISA-certified professional in Indian enterprises is extremely high. Considering various positions and roles that open up, a professional successfully completing the CISA course is eligible for an average annual salary of INR 30 lakhs.
In India, the CISA course has various benefits for employees and employers. Here are some reasons that you should not miss out on:
- Establish leadership in a niche market: Although a CISA certification is not a requirement for every IT auditor, the demand for qualified people who can assess and aid in protecting information system assets is increasing as the IT industry continues to expand. The CISA certification is a recognized credential in the field and will lead to a number of career opportunities. In fact, several employers make it a requirement before hiring someone.
Obtaining your CISA demonstrates to recruiters and companies that you are committed to a career in the IT auditing field and that you are serious about working as an IT auditor.
- Command a higher salary: Since IT auditors are specialists, they are paid more than other auditors in the industry. According to ISACA, auditors are capable of a 22% pay boost after acquiring their CISA certification. Investing in a professional education team can help you make up for the CISA certification cost faster with a pay upgrade.
- Exposure to growth opportunities: The development of new software and applications continues unabated, as do information systems and technology. As a result, the field of IT auditing is expanding as well. Obtaining your CISA credential today will enable you to advance to a senior or managing role later on.
The CISA certification assists in securing an advanced position and could provide the push you need to become a Chief Information Officer (CIO) if you are interested in eventually entering the business world.
- Global recognition: With the CISA certification, you are recognized as a skilled professional on a global level. With India being a hub of multiple multinational companies, you can get exposure to more prominent names leading the world.
Additionally, obtaining your CISA accreditation can boost your career possibilities and enable you to move easily between public firms and industries worldwide if you are interested in working overseas. Employees must be able to think and act globally as our economy becomes more international, and the CISA credential will demonstrate that you are capable of doing so.
Invest in Your Professional Development - Enroll in a CISA Course Today!
- Build a world-class team of certified and high-skilled professionals.
- Establish uniformity within the team and ensure the progress of your professionals by upskilling them.
- Stamp your team’s credentials in a dynamic and demanding marketing.
- It is an opportunity for Indian businesses to explore global markets, even in IT and systems audits.
- Increase the ROI for each employee with a globally recognized credential.
How can you get your CISA certification?
Getting the CISA certification is broadly a four to five-step process. However, learning and understanding the course, appearing for the exam, registering and finally completing the certification involves multiple nittiy-gritties that require professional guidance.
The first step you need to take for the CISA certification is to enroll in an ISACA-accredited CISA training program. Choosing the right education partner can be tough. Here are some questions that can help you make the right choice –
- Do they provide the right study materials, course kit and mock tests for preparation?
- Does the team assist in the registration and certification process?
- How high is the pass rate?
- Are there specific doubt-clearing sessions and expert guidance?
- Are the training modalities flexible according to your availability?
Here’s a headstart for you with one of the best training partners in India. Click here to get started with your CISA course training and certification right away!