TOGAF® is a proven industry standard Enterprise Architecture framework provided by The Open Group. TOGAF Standard Version 9.2 is an update to the TOGAF Standard Version 9.1 with enhancements to the Business Architecture, Content Metamodel, and terminology. Your worth as an IT professional will increase with the TOGAF 9.2 certification as you have been accredited by an industry-recognized board. The average pay for a TOGAF 9.2 certified architect is around ₹ 20,00,000 to ₹. 30,00,000 depending on experience and type of company. It will add value to your profile as there is an increasing demand for certified architects. It will help you perform well in a variety of roles. You will get opportunities for client-facing roles and rise up the corporate ladder quickly.
TOGAF helps you master not just the terminology and concepts but also get a deep understanding of how to analyze and implement TOGAF processes and principles in IT strategy and IT architecture so that business performance can be improved and complex business issues can be resolved.
Who Should Attend The Course
The course and subsequent certification are best suited for
- Enterprise Architects
- Business Architects
- Solution Architects
- Infrastructure Architects
- IT Heads
- Delivery Managers
- Program Managers and
- Project managers
- TOGAF® 9.2 framework can be used to manage Architecture Governance, Change Management and devise solutions to steer your organization’s business strategy and planning successfully. Therefore it is in high demand. As a certified professional, you will be one step ahead of other job candidates.
- The course is structured to meet the perceived needs of the market and therefore is relevant in the job market.
- The course is budget friendly and also increases your potential to get a higher remuneration.
- You will be able to collaborate and communicate with other IT professionals more effectively as expertise and language will be common among all certified professionals.
To be certified in TOGAF, one needs to pass both the levels (Foundation level and Certified level).
TOGAF 9.2 Foundation (Level 1)
It aims to certify that the candidate has gained knowledge of the related terminology, structure, and concepts of Enterprise Architecture and the TOGAF standard.
It is a one-hour, multiple-choice examination with 40 questions. It will be supervised. A minimum score of 55% is required to succeed in the exam. There are no prerequisites for this level.
TOGAF 9.2 Certified (Level 2)
This examination aims to validate that along with knowledge and comprehension of TOGAF 9 principles, the candidate can analyze and apply the knowledge to business scenarios.
The candidate has to first complete the Foundation level to be able to get this certification. Both levels can be taken as a combined test as well.
The Level 2 examination will be a multiple-choice scenario-based examination of 90 minutes. It is an open book test. A minimum score of 60% is required to complete the exam successfully.
Duration Of Course
- We offer a comprehensive five-day course with training by our qualified and experienced instructors.
- We provide classroom sessions and e-Learning sessions to corporates.
- Candidates are given course material
Sample Test papers[std alias="itil_syllabus"]
1) What kind of training is provided for TOGAF 9.2 certification?
offer online and classroom based TOGAF training
2) What IT background do I need to take this TOGAF Training course?
TOGAF is an enterprise architecture framework. It is an approach for designing, planning, implementing, and governing an IT architecture. Well experienced IT Professionals who are in a techno-functional role, irrespective of technology, can plan for this program.
3) For how long is the certification valid?
The certification has no expiry date and is valid forever.