Cyber Security Certification Course
With the unprecedented growth of IT and the rate at which organizations across the board, including government, are adopting the latest technology for their day-to-day operations, it is safe to say that cybersecurity is an indispensable part of our lives. Information Technology is highly prone to security threats and the smallest breach is enough to dismantle the workings of many services. In the past few years, India has been on the radar of cybersecurity offenders in the world. The need for highly competent cybersecurity professionals in India is on the rise and the requirement will soon cross over a million. And the good news is that one does not need to be versed in IT to pursue a career in cybersecurity. Which is why our Cyber Security Certification course is the one for you.
After getting ZOC certified, you will place yourself at the heart of the IT employment market with unlimited, lucrative opportunities to work in the positions of Security Analyst, Network Security Engineer, Cyber Security Analyst & Manager, Forensic Analyst, Security Tester and so on. So, whether or not you are an IT professional, and/or looking to make a career shift, this domain will not fail you in chasing an exciting career with high earnings.
Who should attend?
- Software Developers,
- Network Administrators / Engineers,
- System Administrators / Engineers,
- Security Administrators / Engineers,
- Hardware Engineers,
- Solution Architects,
- General IT Technicians.
- BFSI professionals,
- Business Analysts,
- Healthcare professionals,
- Legal professionals,
- Marketing professionals,
- Sales professionals,
- Consultants & Researchers.
- Recent IT graduates,
- mid-career IT professionals,
- career changers.
- Candidates must be graduates.
- Candidates coming from non-IT sectors are recommended to have 1+ years of experience in their respective fields.
- Basic knowledge of networking, cloud, or a programming language will prove beneficial but is not mandatory.
Our course curriculum is meticulously designed to aid individuals from all walks of life to thoroughly understand and master cybersecurity.
Online self-paced learning
- Lifetime access to the course content including tests
- Books and other study material provided
- Assistance from our trainers during business hours
- Inclusive of projects, simulations, and case studies
- Guidance in Cyber Security career building and post-certification job search assistance
- Self-paced learning package
- Access to the course content & tests;
- Books and other study material;
- Assistance from trainers;
- Projects, simulations, and case studies,
- Complimentary career & job search guidance
- 6 months' access to live instructor-led online lectures with convenient timings to choose from
- Price and duration is determined as per company requirements
- Inclusive of everything in self-paced and blended learning packages
- Dedicated portals and interface for corporate teams and individuals
- Topic A – Identify the Importance of Risk Management
- Topic B – Assess Risk
- Topic C – Mitigate Risk
- Topic D – Integrate Documentation into Risk Management
- Course Review Quiz
- Course Workbook
- Topic A – Classify Threats & Threat Profile
- Topic B: Perform ongoing Threat Research
- Topic A: Implement Threat Modeling
- Topic B: Asess the impact of Reconnaissance Incidents
- Topic C: Asess the impact of Social Engineering
- Topic A: Assess the impact of System Hacking Attacks
- Topic B: Assess the impact of Web-Based Attacks
- Topic C: Asess the impact of Malware
- Topic D: Asess the impact of Hijacking and impersonation Attacks
- Topic E: Asess the impact of DoD Incidents
- Topic F : Asesss the Impact of Threats to Mobile Security
- Topic G: Asess the impact of Threats to Cloud Security
- Topic A : Assess Command and Control Techniques
- Topic B : Assess Persistence Techniques
- Topic C : Assess Lateral Movement and Pivoting Techniques
- Topic D : Assess Data Exfiltration Techniques
- Topic E : Assess Anti-Forensics Techniques
- Topic A: Conduct Vulnerability Assessments
- Topic B: Conduct Penetration Tests on Network Assets
- Topic C : Follow up on Penetration Testing
- Topic A : Deploy a Security Intelligence Collection and Analysis Platform
- Topic B : Collect Data from Network Based Intelligence Sources
- Topic C : Collect Data from Host Based Intelligence Sources
- Topic A : Use Common Tools to Analyze Logs
- Topic B : Use SIEM Tools for Analysis
- Topic C : Parse Log Files with Regular Expressions
- Topic A : Analyze Incidents with Windows-Based Tools
- Topic B: Analyze Incidents with Linux-Based Tools
- Topic C: Analyse Malware
- Topic D : Analyze Indictors of Compromise
- Topic A : Deploy an incident Handling and Response Architecture
- Topic B : Mitigate Incidents
- Topic C : Prepare for Forensic Investigation as a CSIRT
- Topic A : Apply a Forensic Investigation Plan
- Topic B : Securely Collect and Analyze Electronic Evidence
- Topic C : Follow Up on the results of an Investigation
Not happy with the course?
We believe in providing impactful, result-oriented training and we place great value on the trust, time, and money that our clients invest in us.
If after completion of the course, you are not happy with our service, you may contact us within 7 days of purchase of the course and we will remit a refund of the entire course fee*.*Refund amount is subject to the deduction of a cancellation fee, administrative expenses, and terms and conditions mentioned in the refund policy.
Yes, the course prices are inclusive of GST.
Yes, discounts and EMI facilities can be made available in some cases. Please get in touch with us for more information.
We have a dedicated team of highly qualified and experienced trainers who are experts in their fields. You may check our team of trainers here.
No, there will not be an exam at the end of the course. Candidates are rigorously evaluated on a periodical basis during the course by way of tests, simulations, and hands-on experience in handling real-life projects. Only upon satisfactorily passing all evaluations, we shall award the certificate.
Yes, you may opt-out of/skip attending or learning certain modules. But the course fee shall remain the same and the requirement to take all tests, simulations and projects will still be binding with no exceptions.
Upon registration, you will be given access to the contact details of our trainers whom you can contact and ask your queries at a mutually agreeable time which may be fixed between you and the trainer.
The course largely covers the important domains of popular certification exams like CEH, CompTIA Security+, CISM, CCSP, etc. However, specific assistance in preparing for and sitting one or more of these exams is not included in the course. You may check other courses from ZOC specially targeted for these certification exams.
We provide a 100% money-back guarantee in case of customer dissatisfaction only after completion of the entire course. If you decide to discontinue the course in between without completing it, you shall be refunded only a proportionate amount and subject to the terms and conditions mentioned in our refund policy.
Since these services are complimentary, the refund policy will not apply. You may choose not to avail of these services. If you do avail of them, no extra amount will be charged. For more information on the extent of these services vis-à-vis the present course, please get in touch with us.