PRINCE2® Practitioner Certification Course at ZOC Technologies is a power packed package designed to enhance and validate the application-level knowledge and understanding of the PRINCE2® method of the professionals in the IT industry.
PRINCE2® Practitioner Certification Course at ZOC Technologies is a power packed package designed to enhance and validate the application-level knowledge and understanding of the PRINCE2® method of the professionals in the IT industry. PRINCE2® Practitioner Certification allows the professionals to prove their project management knowledge and ability in practical means and approach for organisational efficiency. The training from ZOC Technologies shall help you to establish & develop a PRINCE2® project management culture in your organization and be an asset, contributing to the implicit growth of your company. PRINCE2® Practitioner aids professionals and organisations by learning the project management essentials of performing and executing a successful project of dynamic lengths. Hence, ZOC Technologies has built a learner-friendly teaching methodology to assist the professionals striving towards project management perfection. You can also opt for PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam only with us.
Key Features of Prince2 Practitioner Training with ZOC:
- AXELOS & Peoplecert Accredited Training Organization (ATO) to provide Quality Certification & Training
- Deliverables : Courseware, Question Bank, Training Kit
- Authorized Study material from AXELOS & Peoplecert
- Globally Recognised Certificate of Participation from AXELOS & Peoplecert upon course completion
- Access study resources like case studies, exercises, eBooks, PRINCE2 Practitioner mock exam, PRINCE2 Practitioner practice exam & more for a year.
PRINCE2® stands for Projects In Controlled Environments which is a process-based methodology that provides the essentials for project management to the budding professionals in the IT industry. Gaining international recognition, PRINCE2® is the de-facto project management standard for public projects in the United Kingdom (UK). PRINCE2 Practitioner training & certification course focuses on Bloom’s Level 3 & Level 4 that is an application, analysis, tailoring, auditing, and improving PRINCE2 Project management methodology to deliver successful projects. Hence, PRINCE2® Practitioner 6th Edition course is mainly focused on dispersing a deep understanding and knowledge of the applications of PRINCE2® methodologies. Prince 2 Practitioner Peoplecert training prepares the individuals to understand the relationships between the roles, management products, principles, themes, techniques and processes, be able to apply the principles, themes and processes to a project, and be able to create and assess management products. Prince2 Practitioner Exam confirms that the holder has achieved sufficient understanding of how to apply PRINCE2 in a scenario situation and will, with suitable direction, be able to start applying the method to a real project. Thus, PRINCE2Practitioner training empowers the participants to create point by point clarifications of all principles, subjects and forms and worked cases of PRINCE2 products as they may be connected to address the specific conditions of a given project situation, comprehend the connections between and give a proper explanation of it.
PRINCE2® Practitioner Certification gives detailed knowledge of Project Management. It is a focused study of process-driven project management. PRINCE2® Practitioner Certification course provides comprehensive, application-level training for anyone involved in the provision, support, and delivery of projects.
To take the PRINCE2 2017 Practitioner examination you must provide proof of having passed one of the following:
PRINCE2 Foundation (or higher) - this only applies to certificates obtained after 1 January 2009
Project Management Professional (PMP)*
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)*
IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)
IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate)
PRINCE2 is one of a number of certifications that individuals following a career in project management can pursue. At the Practitioner level, PRINCE2 is validating that the candidate understands the principles of applying project management. The related certifications cover similar concepts, albeit using amended terminology. AXELOS, therefore, feels it is appropriate to recognize that prior learning when confirming eligibility for a candidate to progress to PRINCE2 Practitioner.
A candidate must be able to provide the Examination Institute with their certificate for the related qualification when signing up for the exam in line with the standard rules relating to exam prerequisites. When booking an exam where a prerequisite is required, candidates should ensure that they hold verified proof of completion of that prerequisite. This can be a certificate, a confirmation letter from AXELOS, or a letter from a former Examinations Institute confirming that they hold a current certification. The candidate’s examination results will be withheld until the correct prerequisite is provided to PeopleCert. If the candidate is unable to provide proof of the required prerequisite, then he/ she will need to successfully complete the prerequisite before the higher-level exam result is released.
PRINCE2® Practitioner Certification course is suited for professionals working as Project Managers, Associate Project Managers, Team leads or Managers, Project Engineers, Software Developers or professionals working in any industry who aspire to work as Project Managers.
In this training program, you will gain the context and basic understanding of PRINCE2® including the themes, processes, and principles of PRINCE2. Grasping the PRINCE2® core methodologies will create a great foundation for PRINCE2® Practitioner Certification for you.
No. PRINCE2 Foundation certificate is a prerequisite for PRINCE2 Practitioner.
Yes, PRINCE2 allows you to choose the suitable option, Computer-based OR Paper-based
The PRINCE2 Practitioner Course requirements are outlined below.
- Hold PRINCE2 Foundation certification (or higher).
- Have obtained the certificate after 1 January 2009.
If you are a member of the Project Management Professional (PMP) community:
- Your prior learning and achievements within the community will be recognized (valid from 1 July 2014).
- You must furnish documentary proof of prior PMP certification to Axelos’s Examination Institute (EI) to showcase that the qualification is still relevant.
You can also fulfill PRINCE2 eligibility criteria if you have any/more of following qualifications:
- Project Management Institute (PMI) (details at www.pmi.org).
- Project Management Professional® (PMP).
- Certified Associate in Project Management® (CAPM).
- International Project Management Association (IPMA) (details at http://www.ipma.world).
- IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director).
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager).
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager).
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate).
- Individual IPMA member associations may have local interpretations of aforesaid certificates.
- United Kingdom’s IPMA Member Association is equivalent to The Association for Project Management (APM).
- Hence, IPMA Level D certification is equal to APM Project Management Qualification (APMP).
- United States of America’s Member Association enjoys the same status as the International Project Management Association (IPMA)
- Hence, IPMA Level D certification is equivalent to the Certified Project Management Associate.
For acquiring PRINCE2 Practitioner qualifications, you need to be conversant with the practices of project management as specified by Axelos. For this,
- You can engage in self-study.
- You may undertake a formalized training program (online or classroom).
- If you want to enroll for training, you need to keep the below-mentioned points in mind.
- It must be through an Accredited Training Organization (ATO).
- Only ATOs and their authorized affiliates have licenses to offer training courses.
- The courses should have official AXELOS trademarks, brands, and copyright material.
- Use the Certified Partner search (https://www.axelos.com/find-a-training-provider) for finding an ATO that is offering PRINCE2 training services.
PRINCE2 certification requirements get updated from time to time, so you need to check the Axelos site before proceeding further.
Professionals with the following job roles are eligible for Prince2 Practitioner certification:
- Project Board members (e.g. Senior Responsible Owners)
- Project Managers
- Team Managers (e.g. Product Delivery Managers)
- Project Assurance Engineers (e.g. Business Change Analysts)
- Project Support Executives/ Managers (e.g. Project and Program Office personnel)
- Operational line managers/staff
- Team Managers/ Leaders (e.g. Product Delivery Managers)
- IT Professionals
- Senior Management Personnel
- ITSM Process Managers
- IT and Management Aspirants
- Professionals working in any other industry which involves project and process design, development of projects, delivery of projects, and quality management.
- Directors and Governors of businesses who wish to get the basic knowledge of the PRINCE2 Project Management Method.
Duration of the course: 16 Hours
PRINCE2® Practitioner Certificate Training course will provide understanding in:
- Structure, Key elements, Terminology, Purpose & Benefits of PRINCE2
- How to apply 7 Principles of PRINCE2 Project Management
- How to apply, analyze & tailor 7 Themes of PRINCE2 Project Management
- How to apply, analyze & tailor 7 Processes of PRINCE2 Project Management
- Creating & applying 26 Management products in PRINCE2 Projects
- Contextual Tailoring of PRINCE2 Projects
- Developing & applying a Communication Management approach in a project
- Developing & applying a Risk Management approach in a project
- Developing & applying a Change control approach in a project
- Developing & applying a Quality Management approach in a project
- Developing & applying a Benefits Management approach in a project
- Developing common, consistent approach
- Controlling and organize start, middle and end
- Triggering regular reviews of progress against plan
- Ensuring project runs in right direction
- Defining individuals roles and responsibilities and monitoring on individuals performance
- Creating and delivering better value to customer
- Meeting the customer needs effectively and economically because every project is different and every project requires different approach and Prince2 Foundation gives the ability to tailor the plan according to the requirements
- Definition, Characteristics and six Performance aspects of Project
- PRINCE2 integrated elements with features & benefits of PRINCE2
- Continued business justification
- Learn from experience
- Defined roles and responsibilities
- Manage by stages
- Manage by exception
- Focus on products
- Tailor to suit the environment
- Business Case
- Starting Up a Project (SU)
- Initiating a Project (IP)
- Directing a Project (DP)
- Controlling a Stage (CS)
- Managing Product Delivery (MP)
- Managing a Stage Boundary (SB)
- Closing a Project (CP)
Develop/Create/Apply/Assess/Analyze/Optimize/Tailor 26 Management Products in various contexts of Project Management (Bloom’s Level 3 & 4)
- Become globally recognized
- Learn best-practices to enhance your job prospects
- Able to handle different types of projects effectively
- Improve your management skills
- Increases your monetary returns
- Increases your productivity and time management skills
- Develop common, consistent approach
- To control and organize start, middle and end
- To trigger regular reviews of progress against plan
- To ensure project runs in right direction
- Clearly define individuals roles and responsibilities and monitoring on individuals performance
- To create and deliver better value to customer
- Meet the customer needs effectively and economically because every project is different and every project requires different approach and Prince2 Foundation gives the ability to tailor the plan according to the requirements
- Globally Authorised Body- Peoplecert
- LEVEL: Advanced-level certification course
- RE-CERTIFICATION Required: Yes (After 3 years)
- Languages: Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Norwegian, Polish, English (American)
- Total Marks: 68
- PASS MARK: 38 marks
- Total no. of questions: 68 Questions
- Negative Marking: No
- Mode: PRINCE2 Practitioner Online Proctored Exam & Paper Based Exam
- Type: Multiple Choice, Open Book
- Duration of PRINCE2 Foundation Exam Online & Offline: 60 minutes ( 1 hour )
Our Training Modalities:
Be Certain! Be Certified!
- Online Live Instructor led Training
- Class room training Instructor led
- Highly Qualified Instructors and Experts from the Industry
- Peoplecert Authorised courseware
- End to end Certification assistance
Online Live Class
Live your Career with our Online Live Class
Just like our physical classrooms, students attending training through Online LIVE have a real time, live instructor led student experience. The live instructor teaches the course and provides the opportunity for students to ask live questions via voice or instant message (IM) questions during the live training event.
- Live synchronous instruction, Students attend training from an outside location anywhere in the world.
- Access complete set of industry-recognized training with authorized courseware from leading technology vendors.
- Learn from the same experienced, top-tier instructors.
- Use Labs on Demand to gain online access to the same client and server technologies we cover in our courses—so you can test, apply and hone your skills on real equipment accessed over the Internet.
- Reinforce what you’ve learned and gain hands-on experience by accessing labs before and after class.
- Real-time Instructor led Online Training
- Doubt Clearing sessions
- Interactive virtual classroom experience
- Insightful training tips, career mentoring and guidance
Bring out the Best in your Team with ZOC
- Quality training to the employees
- Customised training solutions
- Dedicated and strategized learning methodologies to achieve improved and effective ROI
- Professional Therapy Sessions to pace-up the business growth
- Individual Counselling and mentoring