Already acquired an ITIL Foundation certification and wondering what to do next? Expand your ambit with the ITIL Practitioner certification from Axelos, UK.
Already acquired an ITIL Foundation certification and wondering what to do next? Expand your ambit with the ITIL Practitioner certification from Axelos, UK. With its 9 Guiding Principles and the CSI approach at the heart of the course curriculum, this certification will aid the adoption and adaption of the ITIL framework to any organization’s IT Service Management, irrespective of its size. As a step further in ITSM career, the ITIL Practitioner certification is perfect for those who have already studied the fundamentals of ITIL framework in the ITIL Foundation course. This certification will demonstrate an IT professional’s augmented ability to manage improvement initiatives in a well-structured approach.
ITIL 4 Master Certification is the ultimate exam that defines your worth and credibility in Service Management by the predefined ITIL framework and guidelines. To crack the exam, it is necessary to complete all modules required for both the ITIL Managing Professional and Strategic Leader certifications. This certification also demands a dedicated and devoted five years’ experience in ITSM in a leadership role, management, and/or advisory level in the hierarchy. Since the ITIL Master exam is the top most exam in the ITIL set of exams, the designation requires empirical knowledge and background in ITSM along with practical real-time experience in ITIL. Perhaps, there is no training course or fixed syllabus for this course as it is completely subjective to one’s choices. The evaluation shall take place based on your choice, hence the study material shall be prepared as per your level of experience. Ultimately, ITIL v4 Master Certification requires the justification of the application of the selected range of knowledge, principles, methods, and techniques from the ITIL framework and supporting management techniques to achieve desired business outcomes
- Qualified candidates must be able to prove they have acquired a minimum of 17 credits from both the ITIL Foundation Level and Intermediate Level modules.
- The 17 credits can also be accommodated from credits earned by previous qualifications and other complementary qualifications.
- After gathering the 17 credits and other complementary credits, a candidate must then pass a certification known as Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC) faculty and get a total of 22 credits as the minimum required level in the ITIL Expert Level certification.
In all 20 credits are required to be certified as an ITIL expert
Duration of the Course: 3 days (24 hours)
The pinnacle ITIL Master certification demonstrates an ability to apply the ITIL framework in real-world situations. The ITIL Master encompasses all ITIL principles and processes covered in the Foundation through Expert certifications. An ITIL Master must demonstrate complete mastery of the ITIL framework by completing the following:
- Achieve the ITIL Expert certification
- Demonstrate at least five years of ITIL experience in a management or leadership role
- Submit a proposal for a service improvement
- Submit a work package that demonstrates your ability to apply ITIL principles to a real-world business case, including positive impacts on a business service
- Complete an interview with an ITIL assessment panel
Candidates wishing to apply for the ITIL Master Certification must fill an application form.
The assessment stages, following the submission of the application form toPeopleCertinclude:
- “Proposal” submission, i.e. an idea for business improvement.
- “Work Package” submission, i.e. information and evidence on the idea’s effectiveness and benefits. Candidates for the ITIL® Master qualification must submit a real-world project of their choice, spanning across a variety of ITIL areas, elaborate on the knowledge they applied to implement real solutions, and demonstrate the continued effectiveness of the solution and its benefits to the business.
- “Interview” with an Assessment panel.
Certification will be provided upon the positive assessment of the project and the successful interview.
- Globally Authorised Body- Peoplecert
- LEVEL: Expert Level
- RE-CERTIFICATION Required: No
- Languages: English, German, French, Spanish
- Total Marks: 50
- PASS MARK: 35
- Total no. of questions: 50 questions
- Negative Marking: No
- Mode: Online Proctored Exam (closed book)
- Type: Multiple-Choice, Computerized Adaptive Testing (CAT)
- Duration of exam: 120 minutes
Our Training Modalities:
Be Certain! Be Certified!
- Online Live Instructor-led Training
- Classroom training Instructor-led
- Highly Qualified Instructors and Experts from the Industry
- Peoplecert Authorised courseware
- End to end Certification assistance
Online Live Class
Live your Career with our Online Live Class
Just like our physical classrooms, students attending training through Online LIVE have a real-time, live instructor-led student experience. The live instructor teaches the course and provides the opportunity for students to ask live questions via voice or instant message (IM) questions during the live training event.
- Live synchronous instruction, Students attend training from an outside location anywhere in the world.
- Access complete set of industry-recognized training with authorized courseware from leading technology vendors.
- Learn from the same experienced, top-tier instructors.
- Use Labs on Demand to gain online access to the same client and server technologies we cover in our courses—so you can test, apply and hone your skills on real equipment accessed over the Internet.
- Reinforce what you’ve learned and gain hands-on experience by accessing labs before and after class.
- Real-time Instructor-led Online Training
- Doubt Clearing sessions
- The interactive virtual classroom experience
- Insightful training tips, career mentoring, and guidance
Bring out the Best in your Team with ZOC
- Quality training to the employees
- Customized training solutions
- Dedicated and strategized learning methodologies to achieve improved and effective ROI
- Professional Therapy Sessions to pace-up the business growth
- Individual Counselling and mentoring