Take the CISA Certification Exam to Certify in IT Audit and Advance Your Career! CISA is a globally recognized certification issued by the ISACA. Stay Ahead among Peers.
For professionals with more than 5 years of experience in Business Analysis, the Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) from International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) is the go-to certification to validate their knowledge and skill set in Business Analysis. Being a level-3 certification, CBAP from IIBA is recognized world over and is preferred by top rung organizations over other Business Analysis certifications. With CBAP, open doors to new opportunities, higher salaries and unprecedented career growth.
- 35 PD hours spread over four days of classroom based lectures by certified instructors with e-learning facility;
- Includes case studies, simulations and exam preparation through mock tests.
Who should attend?
This course and certification is perfect for Business Architects, Analysts and Consultants, Product Managers and Owners, Project Managers and team members with more than 5 years of work experience.
The course includes an in-depth study of the following 6 BABOK Guide knowledge areas:
- Business Analysis, Planning and Monitoring;
- Elicitation and Collaboration;
- Requirements Lifecycle Management;
- Strategy Analysis;
- Requirements Analysis and Design Definition; and
- Solution Evaluation.
Pre-requisites for the course and eligibility for exam
- Minimum 7,500 hours of work experience in business analysis in the past 10 years,
- Out of the 7,500 hours mentioned, minimum 3,600 hours of work experience should be in 4 of the 6 BABOK Guide knowledge areas. These 3,600 hours should comprise of 900 hours (completed) of work experience dedicated to each of the 4 different BABOK Guide knowledge areas,
- Minimum 35 hours of Professional Development (PD’s) in the past 4 years,
- Two references from a career manager, clients or CBAP recipients , and
- Agreement to the Code of Conduct and Terms & Conditions.
The Certified Business Analyst Professional exam and certification is provided by International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA), a not for profit association based out of Canada. IIBA is dedicated to maintaining global standards in business analysis through continuous education, certification and undertaking of professional development activities to serve the profession.
- The exam is sat online either at a PSI exam center or through remote online proctoring at a place of the candidate’s convenience.
- The exam duration is 3.5 hours (210 minutes) with 120 multiple choice questions. The minimum passing percentage is not disclosed by IIBA.
- The result is shown on screen immediately after completion of the exam.
Certify to Stay Ahead among Peers
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) is a globally recognized certification issued by the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA). CISA Certification exam is intended to demonstrate the performance of IT/IS audit professionals to manage, monitor and secure the Information Technology and business systems of the organization.
Certified CISA Certification professionals will earn the salary nearly between $52,459 and $122,326 per year. With its raising demand in global market it’s said nearly more than 27,000 IT professionals are taking the certification every year.
CISA reviews the applicant’s knowledge and skills in assessing vulnerabilities and introducing IT controls into the organization.
The certification is designed focusing the knowledge of candidates in 5 main domains
- Information System Auditing Process (21%)
- Governance and Management of IT (17%)
- Information Systems Acquisition, Development and implementation (12%)
- Information Systems Operations and Business Resilience (23%)
- Protection of Information Assets (27%)
These modules include the complete evaluation from information security policies, standards, and processes to designing, implementing, and monitoring various controls like system and logical security controls, data classification processes, and physical access and environmental controls.
Format – 150 Multiple Choice Questions
Pass – 450 marks
Time – 240 Minute
Test Method – Test Center
Language – English, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Turkish
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in IS/IT Audit, Control, Security and Assurance
- Minimum 3 years’ substitute Experience is available based on work experience
- IS/IT Auditors
- Security Professionals
- IS/IT Consultants
- Non-IT Auditors
- IS/IT Audit Managers
CISA Certifications are valid for 3 years and the candidates need to update their CPE hours throughout these 3 years to fit ISACA requirements to maintain CISA.
The candidates must get 20 hours CPE per year and 120 hours CPE for 3 years. Failure to maintain the CPE hours will result in certificate revocation.
$ 105k + Avg Salary
20% increase in Potential Boost
150k certification holders every year
- Lesson 1: Management of the Audit Function
- Lesson 2: ISACA IT Audit and Assurance Standards and Guidelines Part1
- Lesson 3: Risk Analysis
- Lesson 4: Internal Controls
- Lesson 5: Performing An IS Audit
- Lesson 6: Control Self-Assessment Part1
- Lesson 7: The Evolving IS Audit Process
- Lesson 1: Corporate Governance
- Lesson 2: IT Governance
- Lesson 3: IT Monitoring and Assurance Practices for Board and Senior Management
- Lesson 4: Information Systems Strategy
- Lesson 5: Maturity and Process Improvement Models
- Lesson 6: IT Investment and Allocation Practices
- Lesson 7: Policies and Procedures
- Lesson 8: Risk Management
- Lesson 9: IS Management
- Lesson 10: IS Organizational Structure and Responsibilities
- Lesson 11: Auditing IT Governance Structure and Implementation
- Lesson 12: Business Continuity Planning Part1
- Lesson 1: Business Realization Part1
- Lesson 2: Project Management Structure
- Lesson 3: Project Management Practices
- Lesson 4: Business Application Development Part1
- Lesson 5: Business Application Systems
- Lesson 6: Alternative Forms of Software Project Organization Part1
- Lesson 7: Alternative Development Methods
- Lesson 8: Infrastructure Development/Acquisition Practices
- Lesson 9: Information Systems Maintenance
- Lesson 10: System Development Tools And Productivity Aids
- Lesson 11: Business Process Reengineering And Process Change
- Lesson 12: Application Controls
- Lesson 13: Auditing Application Controls
- Lesson 14: Auditing Systems Development, Acquisition And
- Lesson 1: Information Systems Operations
- Lesson 2: Information Systems Hardware
- Lesson 3: IS Architecture and Software Part1
- Lesson 4: Network Infrastructure
- Lesson 5: Disaster Recovery Planning
- Lesson 1: Importance Of Information Security
- Lesson 2: Logical Access
- Lesson 3: Network Infrastructure Security
- Lesson 4: Auditing Information Security Management Framework Part1
- Lesson 5: Auditing Network Infrastructure Security
- Lesson 6: Environmental Exposures and Controls Part1
- Lesson 7: Physical Access Exposures and Controls
- Lesson 8: Mobile Computing Part1 (0:12)