MENTORING IS A BRAIN TO PICK, AN EAR TO LISTEN, AND A PUSH INTO THE RIGHT DIRECTION.
– JOHN C. CROSBY
Ever found yourself sitting at your work desk and wondering, "what next?". Or at a career crossroad not knowing which path to choose? Or maybe confused about how to go about getting that job or that promotion you so want?
The robust field of Information Technology with its umpteen job roles, a myriad of set-ups, countless qualificatory paths, and infinite operational spheres, can overwhelm any professional seeking to excel. Identifying what is right for you and the way to go about reaching that goal can be a daunting task. Here’s where career coaching and mentoring play a pivotal role to launch you in the right direction.
Signs you need a career coach and mentor
- You are not happy in your current job role and frustration is getting the better of you.
- You need and deserve that promotion, but it seems impossibly out of reach.
- You feel the need to change your organization for a better job or perhaps your dream job.
- You doubt if you are cut out for the career path you charted for yourself.
- You feel the need to take stock of your skillset and aptitude for a realistic estimation of your career prospects.
- You don’t know what options are available or you.
- You don’t know how to approach an organization or seek employment opportunities in the market.
- You don’t know where you’re going wrong at your current workplace or in the job search process.
- All is perfect, but professionally still, something's amiss.
More often than not, almost all professionals get caught in a career nebulous: in a dead-end situation, a sticky spot, where the future looks vague and the course of action is unclear. Every individual’s needs may be different. Some may need just a push in the right direction while others may need a deeper level counselling. Whatever your career needs are, we’ve got you covered!
Resume & LinkedIn profile Review
Job Search Assistance
Career Path Strategy Counselling
Assistance in seeking promotions
Our chief Career Coach and Mentor, Trilok Singh Randhawa, along with his team of highly qualified and experienced professionals have consistently achieved success in turning around careers of countless IT professionals. With over 18 years of experience in Finance, Banking, Taxation, Information Security, Project Management, IT Certification and Education, our experts are equipped to point you in the right direction at any stage of your career.